Portraits of Persian creatives.
I like long form interviews, whether it be podcasts or print.
Below are some of the podcasts I’ve been listening to recently:
- The Meb Faber Show (Investing)
- The Joe Rogan Experience (Everything)
- The East Africa Business Podcast with Sam Floy (Primarily start-ups)
- Motley Fool Money (Investing)
- The Moment with Brian Koppelman (Mostly interviews with creatives)
- Masters in Business with Barry Ritholz (Usually investing)
By far the best regular interview series I’ve come across in print is Lunch with the FT. It’s behind a pay wall but you can register and read 5 or so articles a month.
This afternoon I came across the Words From The Wise series by AQR, a leading investment firm. They’ve interviewed some really interesting people including Ed Thorpe, Harry Markowitz and Jack Bogle. Definitely worth checking out.
I’m always on the lookout for new sources of information and inspiration.
So dear readers (all 10 of you):
- What podcasts are y’all listening to?
- Where do you find fascinating long form written interviews?
PS: If you are on twitter, I recommend following the co-founder of AQR Cliff Asness (@cliffasness). In an increasingly partisan and unpleasant social media environment, Cliff is forthright in calling bullsh*t on both sides.